1. Foundation Date
- Pedagogy School of Physical and Music - Art was founded in 1970.
- Pedagogy School of Physical and Music - Art was upgraded to Central Pedagogy College of Physical and Music - Fine Art in 1980.
- Central Music and Art Teacher Training College was established in 1985 to present.
- Training teachers of music and arts for kindergarten, primary school, lower secondary school, upper secondary school and pedagogy school.
3. Degrees and Programs
3.1. College Education
- Full-time: College Graduate in Music Pedagogy, College Graduate in Art Pedagogy.
- Part-time: College Graduate in Music Pedagogy, College Graduate in Art Pedagogy.
- Training Teachers of Primary Schools in Music and Art.
3.2. Undergraduate Education(in co-operation with Hanoi Conservatory and Hanoi University of Fine Arts)
- Full-time: B.A. in Music Pedagogy, B.A. in Art Pedagogy (co-operation).
- Part-time: B.A. in Music Pedagogy, B.A. in Art Pedagogy (co-operation).
4. Academic Faculties
- Training Teacher of Music
- Training Teacher of Art
- Training and grant certificate of musical teaching methodology
- Training and grant certificate of fine arts teaching methodology.
5. Centers and Facilities
- Training Center (Training teachers of music, teachers of art following the demand of provinces).
6. Faculty and Students
- The teaching staff of 85 includes 1 doctor of musical teaching methodology, 1 doctor of philosophy, 25 masters (4 masters of psychology, 1 master of gymnastics, 5 masters of music, 2 masters of philosophy, 2 masters of politics, 11 masters of fine arts), 58 bachelors; 28 members of Vietnam Fine Arts Association, 12 members of Vietnam Musician Association
+ Full-time: 1,015
+ Part-time: 456
7. International Relations
In the pursuance of academic excellence and relevance in teaching, research and extension, the College desires to cooperate with domestic and foreign institutions.
The co-operation activities are focused on:
- Exchange of academic information and programs;
- Exchange of faculty staff and students;
- Exchange of teaching methodologies on music and fine arts.
In over thirty years of its existence, Central Pedagogy College of Music and Fine Arts has established co-operation with China Yunnan Art Institute and some other foreign institutions.
Teacher of Honour and Artist Trieu Khac Le, Rector
Central Pedagogy College of Music - Fine Arts
Address: Km 9 + 200, Nguyen Trai Str., Thanh Xuan