1. Foundation Date
Lac Hong University has been established by Resolution No.790/TTg signed by the Prime Minister on September 24th, 1997.
2. Trained Target
Training of manpower with high scientific - technical degree to serve the social and economic development of the country in general, and Dong Nai province in particular.
The methods of training at Lac Hong University follow two forms:
- To combine yearly statute with studying units;
- To train many fields and multilevel courses;
- To train according to the orders of production works, factories;
- To cooperate in training with "in-country" and overseas universities and international organizations.
4. Degrees and Programs
- B.A. in economics, in business management, in foreign languages, in Oriental studies.
- B.Sc. in information technology, electronics and telecommuni- cations, construction, mechatronics.
5. Academic Faculties
- Electrification and Electricity Supply
- Chemistry & Food Technology
- Civil Industrial Engineering
- Bridge and Road Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Finance and Credits
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Trade and Commerce
- Oriental Studies
- English Language Teaching
- English for Business and Industry
6. Faculty and Students
The teaching staff includes professors, associate professors, Ph.D., masters, bachelors.
Total enrollment: 7,500
- Full-time students: 6,000
- Part-time students: 1,500
7. Centers and Faculties
- Job Service Center
- Computer and Foreign Languages Center.
8. International Relations
In pursuit of academic excellence and relevance in teaching, research and extension, Lac Hong University is strongly willing to develop collaboration with domestic and foreign institutions.
The co-operation activities are focused on:
- Exchange of academic information and materials;
- Exchange of faculty staff and students;
- Development of joint research projects/programs;
- Joint organization of conferences and training courses.
In just 5 years of foundation, Lac Hong University has an extensive relationship with the following universities, research institutes and international organizations: Merced College, Hawaii East - West University, George Washington University, New York City Technical College, Brigham Young University, the University of Utah (U.S.A.) and other universities and organizations of Australia, Japan, etc.
Prof. Dr. Doan Van Dien, Rector
Board of Rector Office
Prof. Nguyen Van Lam, Vice Rector
International Relations Office
Address: Lac Hong University
No.10 road 24, Buu Long Ward
Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province