Centre for International Professional and Technological Co-operation and Exchange (CEPECE)
Established under Decision No.212/QD dated February 28, 1989, signed by the Minister of Education and Training, Centre for International Professional and Technological Co-operation and Exchange (CEPECE) under the Ministry of Education and Training has the following functions:
- Selecting and sending Vietnamese teachers and lecturers to work abroad at different educational levels including high schools, vocational schools, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Selecting and sending Vietnamese officials and technicians to work as technical experts and cooperative scientists overseas.
- Sending self-financing Vietnamese citizens abroad for further training or higher education.
- Cooperating with overseas organizations in training.
The experts selected by CEPECE are adequately qualified for the following positions:
- Professors and lecturers at universities, colleges (for undergraduate and graduate programs) and vocational schools.
- Technicians, workers and assistants in academic laboratories or production workshops.
- Specialists working as instructors or collaborators
+ in conducting scientific, technological and professional research
+ in applying research findings into production and life
+ in organizing production and setting up technical investment co-operation.
- Qualified tutors teaching Vietnamese and Vietnamese culture to foreigners.
The experts sent by CEPECE as teachers or technological and professional collaborators are selected from industries and fields including exact science, technology, information technology, social sciences, Vietnamese and Vietnamese culture for foreigners and so on. Our experts are well equipped with skills, knowledge and foreign languages such as English, French, Portuguese, etc. to fulfill their missions. Therefore, in terms of expertise co-operation, up to now, CEPECE has sent over 3,000 experts to work in Angola, Algeria, Congo, Madagascar, Mozambique, Japan, Republic of Korea and some other countries as well.
Besides, since 1992, CEPECE has consulted and helped over 2,000 self-financing Vietnamese students to join English schools, high schools and colleges/universities in foreign countries including Australia, Canada, Russia, Great Britain, the U.S.A., New Zealand, Singapore and China. With branches in all major cities of Vietnam such as Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Nha Trang and Nam Dinh, we can recruit qualified students across the country and many of our students have achieved great success at their schools and are now working for prestigious companies both at home and abroad.
In order to provide students with adequate English skills before they study abroad and to expand overseas markets for Vietnamese experts, CEPECE has worked in co-operation with VICTORY CARNIVAL INVESTMENT Ltd., Hong Kong to set up a joint-venture education and training institution for English and Informatics under Decision No.2176/GP on November 7, 2000 issued by Vietnam''''s Ministry of Planning and Investment.
With commitments to the satisfaction of our clients, CEPECE guarantees the flexible and convenient handle of contracts and agreements with interested partner organizations. For any questions, we can be easily reached at the following address:
CEPECE - 14 Le Thanh Tong Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84-4-8252944, 8253494, 9330454